Thursday 31 October 2019

What needs electricity

                               WHAT NEEDS ELECTRICITY in my life

When I woke up, I turned on the light to see.I went to the bathroom and washed my face. After that I went to  take a shower.I turned on the heater to keep me dry. I opened the fridge to get the milk and went to the microwave and warmed it up. I used the ketel to make my tea.I went the toilet after. I went in the front and watched TV while the wifi was on. We used the speaker to play the music. We checked the time on the clock. We watched stuff on the phone to.we went on our chromebook after. We went back home and played on the ps4 while my cousins play on the tablet and the ipad.I went to the washing machine and helped. I went to the plug and charged my dads phone.I went in the car and drove to the shop. Wow I have done heaps. BYE.
Image result for electricity logo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.