Friday 18 June 2021

My cousins birthday

 Last weekend on Saturday the 5 of June we celebrated our cousin's 5 birthday. Her birthday was on the 4 of June but since there was the school they canceled it and made the birthday tomorrow. Since the birthday was held at the Auckland zoo we had to wake up very early to get there on time. I got up and did the usual thing that almost everyone does.


Like brushing teeth, making a bed, and changing out of pajamas. My nana says that my sister and my cousins had to skip breakfast because there will be heaps of food there on the birthday. I was starving but it’s worth waiting.


 Yea it was worth waiting because my nana said that there will be heaps of food. I dressed up looking handsome and my other sisters and cousins were looking pretty. I think of not going to the birthday cause it was raining but anyways we had to go. I went with my uncle. We stopped at Kmart in the shopping center. We bought heaps of cool stuff.


After that, we went to the birthday party and we saw heaps of food. If you want to know what kinds of food we ate then I will tell you. So there were kebabs, cup cakes, cakes, jelly, spring rolls, savories, and other stuff. I was so amazed seeing all the people that were related to me. My papa said a short prayer in Samoan to say happy birthday and wishes to my cousin because she is turning 5.


My uncle said we only have 20 minutes to eat cause we were supposed to eat for 1 30 hr minutes of eating but since it took long we had to eat for 20 minutes. After that yummy food, we went in groups. I went with my cousins' friend's mum and my dad's mum's sisters. We saw a cheetah, zebra, emu, monkey, lizard and other animals and parrots.


It was actually kind of sad because the hippos died 2 yr ago, The elephants moved to a different zoo. My favorite part was seeing the otters and the fishes. It was interesting seeing the  Tasmanian devil and the tortoise. We started to compare the tortoise and the Tasmanian devil. It was so cool.


Later on, we were in the reptile section. Then it started to rain heavily, so we had to go home while some of the families just waited until the rain stopped. We had so much fun at the zoo but sadly it was raining. I wish that we could go there one more time.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.