Friday 19 June 2020

CREATIVE WRITTING.

One cold day I jumped out of the van with my friend.We packed all of our stuff and took off on the walk.It was such a beautiful day but cold.

I could smell the flowers moving left and right.I could smell my friend perfume and the hot cocoa still steaming in my bag.As we walk towards the mountains suddenly  I heard someone taking picture in the shrubs.We went to look around in the shrubs and saw a guy.We helped  him up and then later we took of with us.

As we were walking  I could taste the icy wind and my saliva mixing up to make cold breathe.I can hear the birds chirping on top of the trees and I  could hear  the gravel crunching under my feet as we walk.I could see the mountain standing tall in the distance well the cloud float on top of the mountains.I could see the shrubs pointing into different directions.

After they reached the top they put the flag, went back down and drove away with his new friend.THE END.




The Hardest Mountains To Climb: 11 Challenging Peaks | Rough Guides

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.