Thursday 11 June 2020

My writting


When the lockdown finished I was so happy to meet my friends.First I had to get ready my uniform and my stuff.I had to put my drink bottle in the fridge and go shower and even put my shoes inside so it doesn't get wet.The Next day it was finally the day we could go school.I brushed my teeth and washed my face.I got dressed in my school uniform then I got ready to pack my stuff.When I finished I went to eat breakfast and then after that I took my lunchbox and went to the front and waited until it was 8.30 then I went to school.Since then when I went to school I had so much fun like maths writing reading and also art which is kind of my favourite but My favourite thing to do is MATHS!.But me and my friends had so much fun to do.I would love to play with them right now but i'm afraid I am not at school!.SO SAD.But well it has been an awesome  day but well see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.