Wednesday 10 June 2020

SUMMER ACROSTIC POEM.

Summertime is on 21 of december.

Underground the flower shoots up cause this is the only season that heaps and heaps of flowers bloom.

More and more people go to the beach in the summer cause it is the only season that is really hot.

More sunlight comes in summer so wear sunscreen.

Even though it is cold in summer,well like in the morning I still put a jumper on then take it off when it gets hot cause sometimes when I put my polar sleeve on and then when I go outside to walk to school, I just  get hot when I finish putting on my shoes.

Right when summer comes the fruit start to grow and the flowers and the veggies.
Summer - Simple English Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.