Thursday 14 May 2020

Creative writting

On one sunny day a boy and his family went to a lovely park.There were slides, swings seesaws and monkey bars.The parents thought it was relaxing but i thought it was fun.Then later other parents and kids came.We played and played.It was fantastic.Soon or later it was crowded but they were entertained.It was kind of leafy and  also heaps of green too don't you think,there were also beautiful flowers there.It was so peaceful until it became so noisy  from the house across the street.He was so busy doing the lawn he couldn't even here us WoW.But we ignore it and played it was wonderful.I felt lively and free as I felt like I was flying but I was actually on the swing.I was so pleasant having fun until all the kids left. We went home and I ran to my room and wrote about the enjoyable time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.