Friday 1 May 2020

Recount Writting

On the weekends on anzac day we did not do as much as you think we did but well this is what we did.me and my sister did study together and talked about our learning.We did stuff that contains anzac like drawings poppies on autodraw.Mostly all the children did stuff together.All the kids ate together with our mum and dad and it was delicious yum!.After that mostly me and my sister stayed in the front and watched but the others played and walked around. And sometimes I stayed for a while to watch.It was a cool movie then that is pretty much what we did. I think oh well but I hope you liked it and stay safe and don't get hurt bye.
Varieties Of Poppy Flowers – Learn About Different Poppy Plants To ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.