Monday 18 May 2020

Creative writting

One day in the afternoon at 12.50 me and my family went to the zoo.I thought it was a fantastic idea cause I really wanted  to see the wonderful lizards and snakes.When we went to the zoo it was crowded with people and the managers were so busy signing their forms.It was so exciting to watch the animals roaring their lungs out.We first stopped at the panda and the bears.They were so big and cuddly cause I get to touch  a real baby panda.Later it started getting noisey cause the lion just roared and roared.THEY WERE SO WILD.Next we stopped at a beautiful garden full of parrots.Everyone was entertained and also it was fascinating.Then it got interesting cause we had to look for 10 big hawks.My mum said that they are dangerous to us.And then later we left but I really had an enjoyable time in the zoo with my family.
I hope you like it bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.